4566 Mistywood Drive N Okemos, MI 48864
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,236 sq. ft.
Location, location, location! Wonderful quiet setting and immediate occupancy. Enter into a stunning 2-story foyer with a gracious living room on one side and a private study/den on the opposite side. Large bright kitchen overlooking a beautiful wooded area and deck. Plus 4,159 square feet of splendor and comfort of this 14 room, 4 bedrooms and 4 bath home. A rare find so don't let this one pass you by. Call today for a private showing.
- County Ingham
- Subdivision Whispering Oak
- Year Built 1996
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement Daylight Windows, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Exterior Brick
- Extras 1st Floor Laundry
- Garage 2 Car, Attached, Concrete Floor, Finished
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer
- Fireplace Two
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1512.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1324.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 1400.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 4,236
- SqFt Basement 1512.00
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Master Bedroom Room Dimensions 18x14
- Dining Room Room Level 1
- Kitchen Room Dimensions 22x13
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Living Room Room Dimensions 16x16
- Bedroom 2 Room Dimensions 11.5x11.9
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 3 Room Dimensions 14.7x11
- Bedroom 3 Room Level 2
- Dining Room Room Dimensions 12.6x16
- Master Bedroom Room Level 2
- Driveway Concrete, Private
- Land Acreage 1/4+ thru 1/2 Acre
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Water Public
|4/10/2019 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $415,000
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.